We strongly recognize the importance of protecting information that is basis on our business activities.
To fully understand the philosophy and importance of personal information protection, and to fulfill our customers privacy and social responsibility for our officers and all employees, we will comply with laws, regulations and other norms regarding the protection of personal information basis on JISQ15001 and strive to protect the personal information we hold in accordance with the following basic policy.
- 1.Collection of Personal Information
- When collecting personal information, the purposes of use shall be clearly, and consent obtained for the use.
- When personal information is entrusted to us, we make use of and deal with it within the scope of the consignment contract.
- When we receive personal information from third parties, we confirm that consent has been obtained as well as the purpose of use, we will obtain your consensus directly if consent has not been obtained.
- When we obtain publicly available personal information, we identify the reason to use and make use of it within the scope of the purpose.
- 2.The use of personal information
- We make use of our customer's personal information within the necessary scope to archive the purpose to use.
- If we are necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose, we will obtain your consent about the use except to the extent permitted by laws.
- 3.Provision of personal information
- We are possible to charge business contractor or business partner your personal information that you provide with us as that we achieve the purposes of use.
- When we are required to open your personal information by the public institution such as court and police, we provide with them based on laws.
- We observe related regulations involved in protecting privacy of communication such as Telecommunications Business (Article 4) of the secrecy of communications upon on using and providing your personal information.
- We will not provide your personal information to third parties except with your consent or as permitted by law. Also, when providing customer's personal information to third parties, we limit the information only to the extent necessary and we provide it, and we will require the submitter to manage personal information by contract and supervise them appropriately.
- 4.Management of personal information
- In handling customer's personal information, we strive for appropriate management; for example, we prevent from being unauthorized access to personal information and we protect from loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 5.Open and correction of information
When you request us to disclose information about yourself, we will disclose it without delay except to the following cases.
･ When there is a risk of harming your life, body, property or other rights and interests to the customer or a third party.
･ When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- When you request to correct your personal information because the content is not true, we deal with them as soon as reasonably possible.
- When you request us to disclose information about yourself, we will disclose it without delay except to the following cases.
- We will comply with applicable laws and norms regarding personal information and will review and improve the efforts in the above articles as appropriate.
- If you have any questions about our basic policy on personal information protection or if you find any deficiencies regarding our personal information protection, please contact the person in charge of personal information protection in our management department.
Tel. +81-6-4797-6464 (Weekday 9:00~18:00)
Last updated:26 of June 2012